Webinar: Simple Steps to Expand your P-Card Program & Build Sustainable Compliance
You've got a convenient P-Card program in place, but how do you ensure every transaction complies with company policies? Lack of proper oversight not only reduces the performance of your program, it also increases the risk of non-compliant purchases and fraud.
In this webinar, presenter Mike Caluori, Analytics & Data Science Delivery Manager, will use real-world examples to illustrate how organizations have stopped relying on sampling in favor of continuous controls monitoring to ensure that P-Card transactions follow company policies. This webinar will also show you how to:
- Reduce the liability of your P-Card program
- Identify common non-compliant or fraudulent card use with the help of analytics
- Cross-reference HR and Accounts Payable data with P-Card transactions for better anomaly detection
- Use workflows and case management for remediation of questionable transactions
- Secure buy-in by demonstrating the value of P-Card monitoring solutions to key stakeholders
Meet the presenter
Mike Caluori is a Senior Solutions Architect and Team Lead with a decade of experience in the Banking Industry working in Fraud, Risk Management, Project Management and over 15 years in the IT industry. He’s held multiple roles ranging from Fraud Investigator, Senior Risk Management Analyst, Department Manager of Credit Acquisition & Fraud Strategies, Automation Team Lead, Project Manager and Professional Services Team Lead.
Mike has successfully completed various industry driven business process risk assessments worldwide, designed customized solutions and implemented multiple private & public sector CaseWare Monitor Solutions specializing in AML, Regulatory Reporting, internal controls monitoring & automation involving various interfaces such as JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, SAP, MEDITECH, Microsoft, Oracle, Informix and many more.